Monday, April 16, 2012

Ellis Island Ferry

Ellis Island post numero 2.
After extensive yelling at my computer and fighting with my blog I have figured out how to post pics that can actually be seen by people who click on my blog. The earlier posts have been fixed so that if you click on the pics they expand and you can read them.

Pic 1 is a cool cartoon from the immigrant migration portion of the Ellis Island museum. The first pic has 1/3rd of the essential elements that make up an angry mob (missing pitchfork guy, and guy in the back who yells things.) Meanwhile good old America with peace, prosperity, and plenty.

I also like the state poster competition posters (Come to Cali! No cyclones or blizzards! Don't worry about the ground shaking, or the forest fires!)

















No comments:

Post a Comment