Monday, March 19, 2012

Introducing BLSC. This is my new blog where I hope to explore topics ranging from the Squirrel's of NYC to the museums and historical sights of NYC. I'll try not to exclusively focus on one or the other. So if you are a fan wondering "What did Isaiah learn at Ellis Island today and how will he incorporate this information into his class" or "I wonder how many people Isaiah saw feeding squirrels as he walked through Central Park today" I will try to satisfy both of your curiosities.

I've never blogged about anything before, but then again I've never had a trip to NYC to tour historical sights and check up on the native Sciuridae population so I am hoping for success on all fronts.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so going to love this... What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you feed the gray squirrel for me and don't forget the pigeons too..

    ReplyDelete